This Blog's purpose is to offer information about congregations voting to leave the ELCA. Pastor Barnhart's other Blog offers information about current news events relating to the Church and the nation. It may be found here: http://livinginthetimes.blogspot.com/



Thursday, December 3, 2009

TODAY'S WORD FROM THE LORD


But the Lord is in His holy temple. Let all the earth be silent before Him (Habakkuk 2:20).


The season of Advent reminds us the days are hastening on when the Lord shall return and take up His eternal reign. The noise of the world today challenges God's right to say anything about the great issues of the day. But soon and very soon He is coming! He will take His seat in the Temple as King of kings and Lord of lords. Every leader and every person in the world will be silent before Him, even as they humbly kneel in full submission.


Lord, I worship you today in the beauty of your holiness! You are God! You are my salvation and my hope! My my heart always be submissive to Your Word and Will. This I pray through Christ, my Redeemer and coming King, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment