This Blog's purpose is to offer information about congregations voting to leave the ELCA. Pastor Barnhart's other Blog offers information about current news events relating to the Church and the nation. It may be found here: http://livinginthetimes.blogspot.com/



Saturday, October 17, 2009

TODAY'S WORD FROM THE LORD


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil. 4:13).


Repeatedly in the Scriptures are promises of the Lord to walk with us each day, providing strength, wisdom and all that is needed. God never breaks His promises. We can rely on them. Whatever you may face today in the way of challenges, your Savior walks by your side through every one of them, creating victory in every situation.


Lord, let me walk with you through this day, confident of your presence and power in my life.

Thank you for the cross, the blood that sets me free and makes me your own dear child. This I pray in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment